This blog is about crossing cultures, Christian ministry, music, Biblical studies, fatherhood, leading worship, books, movies, and stuff like that. It's generally NOT about electronic gadgets, politics, philosophy, sports, etc. Not that I necessarily have a problem with those things.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Subject matter

Oh, I forgot to tell you what this blog is gonna be about. That's probably a good thing, since that last post was getting so long (and booooring).

Anyway, you can tell from the blog description what I'm into. Those things are what I'll post about. So you can see it won't be a very focused blog. Hopefully it will be thought provoking, and hopefully it will generate some interesting discussion.

Speaking of discussion, please feel free to comment. But if you think I won't delete your comments if they're obnoxious, you're wrong.